To pay your bill over the phone, please call 859-437-8015.
Customer Service Representatives
Solid Waste Collectors/Drivers (CDL preferred but not required)
Call our office for instructions to apply!
WMU is committed to continuing to address customer service needs. We are here to serve you, and in an effort to reduce the risk of contracting or transmitting the virus, we are asking customers to conduct their business by mail, phone, and website or by using our on-site drop box whenever possible.
- Mike Anderson, Chairman
- Jimmy Powell, Vice-Chairman
- John Omohundro, Treasurer
- William Baker, Secretary
- Jim Roarx, Commissioner
- John H. Rompf, White, McCann & Stewart
- Hon. Ed Burtner, Mayor, city of Winchester
- Ramsey Flynn, Commissioner, city of Winchester
- Kenneth Dryden, General Manager
- Jennifer Sparks, Director of Accounting & Finance
- Joy Lewis, Director of Administration
- Arkadiusz Front, Director of Engineering & Operations
The WMU Commission meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month at 5:30 p.m., 150 North Main Street.
WMU participates in BUD (Before U Dig), the one-stop, underground utility locating service. Call BUD to have all underground utilities located.
One call “Before U Dig” will save you time, money, and problems down the road.